Monday, July 14, 2008

I can't believe it has been 6 years


Today is the 11th of Tamuz it is my Dad's yertizt. 6 years ago today was June 21st and my Dad had died.... I still can't believe how long it has been I miss him very much. Joseph J Glickman when I think about him now I wonder how he would react to what his children and grandchildren are doing. I think he would be very happy that Ashleigh and Morgan have gone to Israel this summer. I know he would have been proud of Celia how she handled the Portland situation although in the same breath he would have said he is disappointed that she got into it in the first place but I digress.
Bubbie and I went to minyan this morning and evening. And now as I am waiting to call the girls in Israel I am thinking about him an missing him terribly much.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

so hard to believe the time that has passed. and i look at emily and see all she has become in her 6 yrs. their grandfathers are so much part of who the girls are. xo

JustCelia said...

Its amazing to think that it has been 6 years. Look how far our family has come. I think that Wadah would be proud of everyone and where we are in our lives. I think of him everyday and know that he is watching in amazement at all that we have accomplished.

I know he loves us all and is watching over us with a protective hand.