Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yellow and Blue Bruins make a GREEN Cheetah EN14





We were thinking about a the Toyota Highlander Hybrid or maybe the Ford Escape Hybrid... but they really didn't do what we needed... I know we will need one more type of transportationn as soon as Ash gets her licenses... but let's face it our needs are changing any major travel is really done together so another petroleum burning vehicle is not what we need or want.


I was at the market last week just to get a few things and I realized that if I weren't rushing I could have walked over yes I know that would have been good for both me and the environment, but there was not enough time. So I gave some thought to a place that Barry had told me about after a Woodland Hills Chamber of Commerce event called The Green Bike so that night we checked out the website and found all kinds of things like the Green Bike and the Puma and all kinds of environmentally friendly forms of transportation. But the one that really caught my eye was the Cheetah, see the first picture, a cute little two seater, it looks kind of like a life size tonka truck.
We have not tested it out yet so stay tuned for another green entry.

No comments: