Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July




We started the day with a walk... my kind of walk all the way to Starbucks... Barry and Shomer did well. They made it all the way to Starbucks and back.


But after that they were both exhausted to while they napped... I went to work on the side yard, Now this might actually sound familiar because it is a project that I have been talking about for years... and I have. But now it is actually starting to happen. Sam and I bought the wood a couple of days ago and it has been sitting on the side of the house waiting for me to get to... what better day to get to it than the 4th of July. We have no plans until tonight when we will be havurahing at Les and Melindas and getting to see some fireworks. But their goes my tangent... I started my terrace garden. When I am done I will have 5 or 6 boxes to plant veggies in. Now I probably won't be planting until next year but I am excited about just getting started.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

v. cool!!! happy 4th xo