1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R's:
- Respect for self,
- Respect for others and
- Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10 Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be ale to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with love ones, deal only with the current s situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year , go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
The Bruin Boy Bunch wishes you and those you love a 5769 filled with good health, good deeds and the opportunity to make many great memories!
L'Shana Tova U'Metukah!