Friday, September 12, 2008

Fredrick, Malm and Moses

I know that you are wondering what I am talking about ... but these are Sam's new best friends

that is when we aren't cussing them out....




If your wondering .... this would be Malm well part of Malm








but with a little (my definition) hard work we got Malm's head all put together and we started on the rest of him.





















And before we knew it he was all put together and ready for Sam to sleep on....


After Malm was done we moved on to Moses....





We don't name them we only assemble them

and assemble we did by 7:00 we had Moses done and all that was left was Fredrick....no problem we would make it to the spa by 8:00...except no one told Fredrick that he was suppose to be easy...












you will notice that Sam's wardrobe has changed from the earlier pictures ... that is because Fredrick was not cooperating and well what can I say... we had much better results the next day.


and with that we were done building ... yes there is a bed down there

1 comment:

RAAADney said...

...I have to say I'm pretty surprised. I don't trust Sam holding tools like hammers and screwdrivers, let alone actually use them.