Monday, July 14, 2008

On Tour with Ashleigh and Morgan July 14

Monday, July 14th:Group 8 spent a fun and relaxing day in Eilat! They began at the underwater observatory where they saw sharks, tortoises, and an assortment of fish, as well as a view of the gorgeous Red Sea (which is in fact blue). They then got a taste of the water as they went snorkeling in small groups, and learned about the coral reef found right off the shore of Eilat. They had a delicious lunch in the Halleluyah restaurant and then did a short afternoon activity. After dinner on the boardwalk, they went on a Disco Boat Ride on the sea where they danced and enjoyed a pretty view of the coast.








Did you know that Eilat is the sister city of Los Angeles? I don't' think Ashleigh does either. I will have to tell her when I call later. Her basic description is "It's HOT as Balls!!!!" I hope they have a good time on the Disco Boat I know Sam really liked it. They have run into group 5 from time to time and they have also seen Ramah Seminar from across the street. I can't wait for more pictures.

No comments: