Monday, January 15, 2007

We Have Family

o.k. I know we have a lot of family.... but Bubbie, Sam and I got to meet some new family tonight and it is very exciting..... First I will calm your curiosity and say that they are great very warm and welcoming and excited to find out about the family that went west out of Denora PA.
Just to ease the curiosity is getting to you and because I know you are anxious to see who they might look like, I thought we would try a little doing a little introduction. so here is a picture. So for those of you who like the formal introduction's... Everyone, I would like you to meet Ari and Na'ama Applbaum..... Ari and Na'ama until we can get everyone together you will have to see them through the blog, feel free to go back as far as you would like or as far as I have put information.

It was a wonderful evening, we started at their apartment (condo) where they explained what they were going to do to add a few bedrooms and a small room to rent. And that was when Ari gave us another surprise (no not that) but Na'ama has Glickman in her family on her mothers side. We looked at some of their wedding pictures and we saw Na'ama's mom and she looks like Bubbie Leana and her Grandfather looks a lot like Uncle Aaron. So we are going to have to do a little more family tree hunting.

So after visiting at their house we decided on a dairy dinner at a restaurant called Pe-teh-eem or something close that means seduction..... and ohhhh yes, everything was good but the desserts were the best. So we started with soup... we (Bubbie, Sam, Na'ama and myself) had Jerusalem Artichoke Soup (Morgan put this one on your list) Ari had Sweet Potato Soup it was good but not as good as what we had. Then we had mushroom ravioli and lasagna and these sweet potato chips ohhhh so good. but then we had dessert... first we all had NANA... (Ash I think this is one that you will like) hot water with mint leaves in it and then a tea bag very good and now in descending order:




1. Vanilla Mouse with a mixed berry topping, Now I have to tell you we thought this was great

until they brought out what we picked as our second favorite.


2. Triple Chocolate Mouse, again very very good but how can you go wrong with three

different layers of chocolate.




3. Cream Broulee: ohhhhh we were real happy with just these three and this one was quickly being finished up when they brought out the hands down favorite.




4. Chocolaater soufle..... all I can say is oooohhhhhh and I know what gave them their name "seduction" This was sooooo good it made my toes crl.









I have loaded up a few more pics and I am going to sleep.
























These are members of the Glickman Side
of the family.

1 comment:

RGEB Employee Benefits said...

Renee, I know you're spelling is a challenge but Applbaum is spelled Applbaum with no "e". In the old country it was Apfelbaum with an "E".