Thursday, January 11, 2007

Andy the Balloon Mavin

Unfortunatly I will not get to spend as much time with Sam's friend Andy as I would like because he is leaving to see his parents tonight he is actually packing as I type.



But Andy is famous for his balloon Creations. When Sam was feeling a little blue he made here this little happy guy his name is "Cheer the Fuck UP" yes Sam named him.






He made me a little frog to take home to Ashleigh and he made


Bubbie a butterfly and he made


Julia a butterfly with googly eyes.... unfortunetly they didn't photograph to well.





(I am adding a disclaimer at this point if anyone is reading this to small children)


However, while Andy was diligently working on the balloon animals

the rest of the conversation turned to sperm...Bubbie was discribing what they would look like and then I showed them the Krugy website and that must have inspired Andy because his next creation was a sperm... It was a great evening. Andy thank you for the entertainment.

No comments: