Thursday, January 18, 2007

my last entry from Israel

not the last one about Israel... because I still have so much more to say... but right now I am sitting at gate C7 nin Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv.

We had a wonderful morning with Sam and Daniel one last trip to the shuk and Marzipan and the candy store and then we waited for the sharook (airport taxi) and we went to Tel Aviv to meet with Bubbies Pomegranate friend Barbara Esmond.

Now the taxi ride to get to Barbara was an experience because the cab driver got lost.... but we got there. It was very nice we had some tea and went for a walk around the neighborhood did a little shopping in Tel Aviv then we went back to her apartment I took a nap Bubbie and Barbara caught up then we had a little dinner ... 7:45 we caught a cab back to the airport got throught security and here I am waiting for the final check in.... we have been through 4 security screanings already and it still runs smoother than LAX.

I will type more in LA

No comments: