Friday, January 12, 2007

such a dilema

Now this entry is out of order but I just wanted to be able to type about this while I could still taste dinner.


what do you do when there are three sets of parents in town and only one night to go out to dinner before half of your friends leave for winter break? And everyone is asking the same people to dinner? Why you combine the whole group (26 people) and you go to Joy.





So here is what happens when you have family in town... you pick your friends that you want your parents to meet along with one or two who need to be part of what is going on and you let your parents take them to dinner.


Normally this is not an issue and as soon as the next set of parents comes in it starts all over again... different kid, different parents and different ... but from what I understand the restaurant of choice us JOY, and I understand why.




Dinner was unbelievably delicious. and I had the best parev ice cream that I have ever have ever had. I
don't remember what I had but




Bubbie and I split it and it was so good. Just picture this 26 people walking down this little piece of sidewalk and trying not to get hurt and then all of us standing outside this wonderful little restaurant waiting one by one to be checked by the guard and then 15 minutes latter we were all seated at 2 tables (we were to large of a group for their privet room).

Like I said dinner was wonderful and dessert was even better and it was all kosher.

However we did a lot of walking today and tomorrow is shabbos... and I am starting to fall asleep as I type this... so enjoy what you see and I am going to bed.

No comments: