Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WE are in Israel

o.k. so I am have a few issues with the pictures right now but will try to work on it ... I am however loaading them on flickr and the videos on photo bucket. but as Bubbie keeps saying ..."it doesn't matter We are in Israel!"

And we are and it is true ... I don't know if I can say it happened when I first hit the ground cause it kind of came over me in the plan e but there is this stupid weird feeling of everything being right cause you are in Israel. The only part that I don't feel safe about is the drivers.... that is not a safe situation. Either when they are driving or parking... our cab driver said he was going to take us right to the lobby... and when he went up on the curb I was wondering how close he was going to actually take us. He stooped before the building.

We saw Sam's dorm room and by comparison it is a dorm room except they have their own bathroom... Right now Sam is the only on in their because Marlee and Cynthia are on Gavna (spelling does not count) right now and they will be home this afternoon. And tonight we will be going out to dinner with most of the kids... this is Bubbies drinking night and they are starting to fight over which club they want to take her to. Bubbie is a hot commodity.

So after the excitement of unpacking The two LARGE suitcases that were filled with stuff for Sam, Daniel and Andrew we went out to dinner With Sarah from San Diego. the restaurant was called Atara it has been around since 1938. Now I know that some of you are saying n..."wait a minute Israel has only been around since 1948" but Atara has been around longer. It is a dairy restaurant and it has the most wonderful French Onion Soup and Cream of Mushroom Soup.

1 comment:

morgan! said...

SAMANTHA AND I BOTH HAVE GREYS ANATOMY ON DVD