Tuesday, January 09, 2007

the adventure begins



no pictures right now because I have not put them on the computer yet.... but it is 12:27 p.m. and we are sitting at LAX waiting for the plane.... where is Herve Villachez when you need him? "De plane Boss, De Plane"

well our new departure time is 1:20 ... but there is not plane so I will down load some pictures and be back soon... so here is what happened this morning..... Shomer was not so sure a about the luggage and Ashleigh just wanted to get as much Bubbie time as possable.








but now for the new glich.... the plane has arrived.... however there is some ATC issues at newark (to many planes and not enough spaces) so even thought we have a plane that does not mean we will leave... and yes there could be an issue with the connecting flight.... don't ask I don't have answers yet. So we will all be in limbo together.





If I get a chance I will blog again so until next time..... Wednesday 10:30 I am tired we are here we have seen Sam I am gong to bed.

No comments: