Friday, October 03, 2008

How does my garden grow EN23

Remember way back on the 4th of July when I started my little terrace garden??  I do.... my toe still hurts... but I got it finished and over time I even got a little pumpkin plant in the ground
for a long time these little plants were
 very lonely in the planter by them selves  but over time I added a
 few tomato plants and a cucumber plant and some herbs.... I even planted a few more seeds... some yellow summer squash (Barry's favorite) and some lettuce and some artists gourds.  
I was very surprised when after after a few weeks when they started to sprout....  I know 
your thinking "Isn't that what they are suppose to do?" and the answer is yes.. however my thumb has never been known to be that green.   But they are growing ....


And look at how big they are getting









No comments: