Tuesday, November 09, 2010

bon voyage





I am not sure if it was because we were so busy getting things done once we got on board or because they want to distract you from the actual exit process...But we were in the room putting things away when Barry said "hey Ren I think we are moving" and my
response was "no they didn't tell us to go on deck" but yes we were moving ....so I grab bed a camera and we went out somewhere. I am not sure where but we joined in the crowd and wow!

There was a parade on the promenade and well I guess the pictures will show you a portion of what was going on but the best part was that they (every other crew person not in the parade) shot off confetti canons at the end of the parade and there was a of confetti and it was great...if this is just the beginning then it is going to be a great cruise!

No comments: