Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why I love Timeshares




I know how lame... but when I think a
bout what a vacation is suppose to do for you...give you a chance to rejuvenate, rest and go at your own speed.




So being able to have a breakfast (the most important meal of the day) that I like without having to get dressed or pay for room service (so this morning I whipped up a batch of scones to have with the coffee of his choice and my favorite tea) that is the first reason that I love timeshares.

The next reason is the space (I know some are smaller than others) but to have a room for sleeping and a room for living is great. Then there is the ability to have t
hat any where I want to go, I know banking takes a little more patience and creativity but if you think of it as an adventure than it works.

But the most important thing about timeshares is actually and memory and a desire.... I know what a combination. My parents who I think were the first documented timeshare addicts (they own 6) use to take one of my children with them somewhere alone if they wanted to do nothing but the pool they could, go to the zoo they could and sometimes they would even bring the rest of us with them but not always but there was always room to be comfortable and enjoy where ever they were. Now I have no grandchildren yet (the kids swear to that) but I am looking forward to continuing the tradition.




oh yes and who could not like the view from our balcony as we enjoy our breakfast?

No comments: