Saturday, February 13, 2010

3 Long Months

I keep meaning to get back to blogging and then something stops me before I even sit down at the computer.... but right now I am in the car, in traffic following a Subaru with a parrot in the back seat...Bear is driving and we are off to the desert for the long weekend.
so here is my goal for this trip ...

2 entry's a day for the next 4 days ..... and yes this one counts as 1.
to get my draft posts finished

so here we are in out little hybrid off to the desert to see Leslie and Bill and Debbie and Brad and just a little married time. You know the Empty Nest will be here sooner than we think and we have to get ready.

So as always when I come back from a long absence a quick inventory:

Celia: has been home a year this weekend and she is very happy.
Nathan: is in San Diego riding his bike and I'm not sure what else
Samantha: is still up in Davis working with Masa and sharing her love of Israel with anyone she can
Morgan: is a Happy Little Golden Knight (University of Central Florida)
Ashleigh: is getting ready to graduate ( I know who would have thought this day would come) and...she will be off to Nativ 30....and then it will be just Barry, me and the dog.

So we have 85 miles to go and then I will look for some pictures.

No comments: