Friday, April 04, 2008

Sad Anniversary's












April 4th has in the past been a very festive day but in the last few years in has been a little less than festive. The 4th is my fathers birthday and to say that he is missed is an understatement. It has become a little more difficult of a day since he passed away in 2002. We miss him all the time but on the 4th it is just brought home. So today we (Bubbie and I) went to the cemetery to see how he was doing.






Just Missing my dad is one thing but last year I added the loss of a dear friend Jane O'Campo well before her time.
So Honora and I took a drive up to say good by to Jane and remember her life and the impact she had on us.

Now I don't know if you have ever been to Latigo Canyon
but we decided that this year we went up there...
but for all future years we would honor her with a sushi lunch. the drive is much easier.



















No comments: