Wednesday, April 16, 2008

pulling out the passover boxes



It started many years ago when I first moved out on my own...

my mom gave me a passover box. Nothing special just a place to put all the items I would use during the week of Passover.







Over time the number of boxes that I needed has grown.







First it was just a supply of hagadas and a wine glass or two then I added a recipe that worked and the number of recipes grew over time it is now a 3" binder and a few cookbooks.










Then we added a pot or two a hand mixer and a few containers to store food in.






and then my seder plate and then when my parents moved to a smaller house and as the only daughter I inherited all of my moms passover supplies and the number of boxes grew.







and then after we moved back in the house in 2003 and we took the kitchen kosher the number of boxes for passover grew even more.



Last year we had a little contest to see which holiday had more boxes Chanukah's or passover and Passover won with 12 boxes. This year we are up to 13.




No comments: