Sunday, April 20, 2008

Seder time at gled Hill








Yes that is Uncle Marty at the head of the Passover Table... and yes he is the one who wrote and lead the Seder. And he did a great job... and Stacy is now qualified to host her own Seder without me.... it was three days of cooking but she did a great job. Dinner was delicious and on time even though some of our guests were not.









Now I have to preface this with a few details...first Stacy and I were working in the kitchen since last Wednesday to get ready for Seder and all the while Marty was working in the garage and we were not allowed in there, o.k. I was not allowed in. But.... it was a good thing and we were pleasantly surprised when Marty handed out the scripts for the Passover Play according to Marty..... originally starring Charelton Heston (of blessed memory) who was not able to read his part so Marty stood in for him. Now I must apologize because the the best of the videos won't log in so... I have to see if I can get someone to edit it shorter. Until then here is the first few scenes.
Sceses1 Scenes 2 Scenes 3 or you can just watch the one below.







of the

No comments: