Sunday, October 15, 2006

Time

Yes I know what a line.... and usually it is associated with too much on your hands or not enough or how when you plan to use it a certain way it never works out that way.

We finished our week of Sukkot eating at least one meal a day in a sukkah.... usually not ours but now as it is time to take it down Nativ has just put up the pictures of them putting theirs up, It made me tear up because Sam was not in any of them. On the other hand I can report that Sam did make it back from her survival trip in the Negav a little lighter than when she left, a lot smellier also. When she first called she sounded exhausted but as she started to tell me about it you could hear the excitement in her voice. And then they moved into Simchat Torah... which she did enjoy she said that there was plenty of food and booze everywhere....unfortunately I have not heard from her since then ..... or seen any new pictures (Sam when you read this that was a hint)

The weekend here was very busy with our Simchat Torah celebration to cap off a week filled with long hours on a computer conversion that didn't go as easily as they said it would ... Yes I know stop rolling your eyes. and the sad part is that we are not done yet....

But Simchat Torah was fun and then we (Barry and I) went to an Armenian Baby Shower... Barry and 150 women but you will have to ask him about that one. Then Bubbie when with us to see "Man of the Year" and all I can is Tom Dobbs for President! It was a funny movie but the message was good and I just hope it can be heard by the people and the politicians yes I know I dream...

But the exciting part in this weekend is that we decided to haul our butts up to Oregon for Thanksgiving... It is a long drive but one that is well worth it. We will get to spend a couple of days with Celia, Sean (Happy Birthday Old Man) and all the other transplanted Californians are

No comments: