Sunday, October 22, 2006

The computer gremlin has been haunting me...



O.k. So maybe I am exaggerating .... no ... the gremlin has gotten to me and I have not been able to work on anything else ... we are converting our old ACT to a new version and it was suppose to be smooth and easy.... that is why I have been at the office for the last week and a half at 6:30 in the morning until 8:30 at night and it's still not done.... but I digress enough, it is time to bring everyone up to speed on all the exciting good news that has been going on while I have been stressing over this conversion.

So ... what has been happening

Celia

well in Portland we had two birthday Celia is 22 and Sean is 24 check their blog for the birthday reports. And we have a date: May 25, 2008 I will keep everyone updated as the plans start happening. We are also very excited about going up to see them for Thanksgiving so there will be more to report from Portland in November.

Then there is Miss Samantha....

her mini-mester is over and she helped Daniel Sher celebrate his 18th birthday.. and their plan (yes she is in on this idea) is to celebrate Daniel reaching the legal drinking age everywhere in the world which means that Israel was 18, South Korea is 19, Japan or Iceland is 20 and then 21 in the good old USA.

Well Daniel got his birthday kiss and then they were off on a 3 day survival training hike in the Negev... in hearing about it I think the real survival was just being with each other without showers for 3 days.


Well Sam has started her regular semester and for the life of me I am having issues remembering what classes she is taking so if I get this wrong Sam please accept my apologies and correct it. She has Hebrew every day, she has Sociology, Israel/Arab Journalism, and one more class that I just can't remember what it is but she has it from 4:30 to 7:30 on Tuesday and Thursday.... I will have to check my notes and get back to you on that. And when Sam send me more pictures I will put them up also.

And Miss Morgan...
and let me tell you this kid cleans up well!!



She went to Homecoming with two guys .... we just don't know which two? But Morgan our still unanswered question is ..... Did Yegar get to go to the dance or did she only get to be in the pictures?





Morgan it looked like you had a great time .... but this picture is leaning a little on the Sharon Stone side.



Which leaves us with Indian Hill...



well the sukkah is down and we are starting to think about Hannukah... yes I know I am getting ahead of myself. Ashleigh has been having fun being the only child ... NOT.. she misses her sister ... but she is managing...last night she was on a USY into the night...she has not quite recovered yet.




As for me, I bemoaned enough about what is happening in my life which I hope will be over soon so I can go back to writing on a regular basis.

But then there is Barry's new acquisition.... no there are no more dogs... this acquisition is much better behaved... and Ashleigh is waiting for her turn to try it out... yes the bear has a new car... the insurance agent is trying to figure out how we can have so many cars and only two drivers..









And with that I will say good night...... and I hope that I will have more to write soon.
























2 comments:

Unknown said...

hell yeah
i am smokin

Unknown said...

oh yeah and umm
i went with the asian next to me and the one on the end


and yager didnt come with