Monday, October 23, 2006

Sammie as a wide receiver...

yes you read that correctly....Sammie is on a football team in Israel and she is the wide receiver. She had her first practice today... and their first game is next wednesday. So far she has learned what the quarterback means when he yells 24 red 32 blue ... and tomorrow she is going to try to catch the ball... I am waiting for a full report and pictures someone please send me pictures....

Any way I Sammie also reminded me about that class I couldn't remember ... Intorductions to the Holocust and she loves it.... and our two new hebrew words of the day for those of you who want to learn along with me are.

Ein-wine and Lechem-bread.

and still my most used phrase is still ata ba rashima hara shelli said at least twice a day to Shomer the Wonder Dog



Oh one more thing the football league is all girls.....but I still want pictures.

2 comments:

Earl of Portland said...

what is a qam? anyway, I'm glad to hear that she is learning the wonderful sport of football. Lets hope she catches on better than Celia. God knows I've tried to explain it. I hope she has fun playing and catching the ball.

Anonymous said...

actually im a cornerback..defense mom..defense
<3 sam