Sunday, August 20, 2006



They Say It's Your BIrthday!!!

Saturday Aug 19 was a beautiful day and we gathered as many members of the family as we could to wish our matriach "Da Bubbe" a very happy 73rd birthday.

although everyone was not available those that were there had a great time. Sam made sure that she was able to get in as many cousins as possible, some were more cooperative than others. and one had eyes only for Jon... to bad he wasn't able to be there. And Sean (jon) if you can't figure it out she is blowing you a kiss.
There were only 11 days left in Samantha's countdown for Israel. And I think it might have been the Pina Colada's but it hit me that she is almost gone and I still have so much left to do. but alas this is one of those moments that you have to hold on to because before you now it they are gone. and no matter how hard you try they don't come back.
Well Ma.. I hope you had the opportunity to grab the day and make some great memories. Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Tracy said...

you made me weepy!! so many good memories. we are so so lucky!! thanks for reminding me...