Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Summer Is over.....

Here we are at Ashleighs first day of High School....I can remember when she started kindergarten it was actually on the day that we were moving into this house. We had slept in the house and had breakfast out of an ice cooler when we left for the bus the house was empty when they came home it was full of boxes and furniture.... O.k. so memory lane has to stop it is time to look forward.

Celia and Sean are getting situated in their new apartment. The furniture arrived yesterday the cable and internet arrives later today (ohhhh the pleasure of waiting for a service call) and then the phone comes the day after.

Samantha has spent her last night in the house.... yes she leaves tonight for New York and then for Israel on Sunday but that will be another entry. She was not as excited as I expected when I woke her up.

Morgan is back in Florida...waiting to see if she is getting the day off because of hurricane Ernesto. I just heard the news and I think she went to school Ernesto kind of pooped out.

And that brings be back full circle to Miss Ashleigh who is on her way to high school(Sam is just doing the driving). The dichotomy of it is kind of weird yes I know I am off on a tangent. I am looking at the build up for my niece who is on her way to kindergarten (next week) and the excitement of that first day of school (her mom started me on blogging so I am sure hers will be a good one) to the same old same old of sending the last kid off to the first day of high school and it just kind of happens.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

oh renee you made me cry! (again!!)

Anonymous said...

no school for morgannnn