Wednesday, August 09, 2006



Isn't this what young love should look like.

We have been saying so many good-by's that I really didn't get a chance to see this day catching up on us.

Tomorrow night Celia and Sean will be joining us for a kind of last supper.... well at least a last supper with us for a while.

This Saturday they will leave for Portland... I have known about this day for a while but everything has been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to really think about it... we have been boxing things up... and throwing things out ... but now it's time. We have been joking about the chicks flying the coop... However this really is my first chick flying the coop to start her own nest. O.k. Mom, consider this an apology... I don't quite know for what but I apologize. So I guess we will be visiting Portland more often. I know that we will be keeping track of what they are up to with their little place on the net.

For Celia and Sam this will be a longer separation then they have ever had. Because even thought Celia will be back down here Samantha will be leaving for Israel (for 10 Months) before she comes back down. Ashleigh said her good by's before she left for camp but there is always winter break. And I can only hope that Morgan will be able to coordinate her vacation out here with Celia and Sean coming down.

A part of me is sad to see this chapter close, we will never have just "my 4 girls" again. The family events will now have a new family to that will join the mix.... and where Celia was once part of our gang it will now be Celia and Sean as their own family unit. And that new chapter makes me very excited. So I guess we will all have to watch their blog and see how their story plays out.

No comments: