Friday, July 28, 2006

Two Down Two To Go

What light on morning window breaks.... it is the morning of your exit Miss Morgan... and our house full of females is slowly dropping in numbers.

Once we were many then Ashleigh left for camp

Now Morgan, on wings of Jet Blue is working her way back (actually she is probably sleeping) to Florida. And what once Four is now Two.

Before Morgan left she we did a little back to school shopping and fashion show.

, then off for a media pedi a little dinner and then it was time to say her good-bys .

First a goodby to Bubbie

And then it was Shomers turn. And finally this morning at the airport Barry waited until the absolutely last moment to say good bye. It was a great summer and I know that I speak for all of us in California when I say

I love you and I will miss you, and I can't wait for you to come back this winter."

and that is how my day started with a shrinking house that was once 4 and then it went to 3 and now it is two.

Morgan realized that with the new guitar case on her back she was finally a head taller.

It was a great summer ... and Morgan, here are a few more pitures to help you remember the summer. This is only a small sample of the pictures I took... but Morgan remember your disks.

Stay posted fo more interesting pictures

No comments: