Monday, July 10, 2006

Shomer Chai

The Bear wanted a dog....So I offered him a deal...

The dog would have to be big enough that he could walk Barry twice a day
a mile each walk

The next part was that I would not have to be responsible for him
I know foolish on my part but they (Ash, Bear and Sam) have been pretty good about that

And we named him Shomer Chai.....
Once the deal was made everything seemed to fall into place.
The puppies were even born on Aug 11, 2005 Barry's Birthday

We took him to the office where he really liked to sit at Lloyds Desk....
.But he needed to earn his keep so we let Shomer order the supplies

Shomer wasn't really cut out for this working thing







I really think he preferred sitting in the hammock

Shomer really has grown to be part of the family

He looks like he would fit right in... I just wonder what happened to that little puppy that we brought home 10 short months ago?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shomar has good hair


shomar shomar
hes our man
if he cant do it
no one can!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»