Wednesday, July 12, 2006


The Orange Line to the Red Line to the Blue Line to the Aquarium
Last Wednesdays field trip (July 5) was to the Aquarium of the Pacific. We had a wonderful
time Stacy was with us which was a good thing since with out her the girls would not be able to have done YMCA at the Whale Flukes.

As I mentioned earlier all of our field trips include riding the metro from my perspective it is a great thing since I don't have to drive YEAH!!! I don't have to park and I can enjoy getting somewhere.... but the girls just really enjoy watching the people as we go... if you want more details than that you will have to ask them....
The great thing about the aquarium was all the touching that you can do. Even Stacy had a break through she started the day saying
"I don't touch rays!" then she said "o.k. I'll put my hand in the
water"
and then we heard
"did you see, did you see... I touched
a Ray!!!"
There were even a few animals that don't like the water.
The Day was Great

We had a wonderful time .... however the ride home was very quite...... the next rip is to the Science Center

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i met sting rays too!!!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»