Tuesday, April 06, 2010

time....

I am amazed at how fast it seems to go
no matter how hard I try to post on a regular basis
a week or two or a month or two just zip right by
and I have posted nothing
so here we go again...I have so many old posts to finish
and so many yet to be started.
I started this blog almost 4 years ago
as my oldest daughter left for Portland
and my middle daughter left for her first year of study in Israel
Daughter #4 was on her way back to Florida
and it left the Last Daughter with me she was now an only child.

So now we are 4 years later sometimes I have been really good about blogging and sometimes I have not but now my last kid is off to Israel to study and I have to get back into some good habits and blog on a regular basis.

so lets see if I can do better

No comments: