Sunday, October 25, 2009

We are proud Sigma Parents





What a lovely weekend with Sam and her Sigma sisters. After a slight change in our schedule we started our drive a second time and made it to Davis just in time for Shabbos. I was a very nice dinner (that Sam cooked with the help of her Sigma sisters). We had dinner on Friday and then brunch on Saturday followed with a trip to the farmers market, shopping at the Davis MU (student union) and then a little down time where I built her shelf that we didn't get time to finish before I had to leave the last time I was here. Barry watched a little football and the girls had some time to be together. We had another brunch on Sunday morning and it was all over.






Sam I just want you to know that you planned a beautiful weekend and we had a great time. I am glad that The Bear and I got up here for a Family weekend and now we just have to get up her for picnic weekend.

No comments: