Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I know your wondering what am I posting

o.k..... so it's a memory, but it is a really nice memory of when Barry was still in banking (a life that was a long long time ago)...in the old days he would get up first and lay out his cloths for the day...he would hand his shirt on the armoire and then he would ask which tie? When Ash was little (before age 8) she would be in bed with me for a morning snuggle and she would help pick out the tie of the day ( I know I am really regressing here, I wonder if this is a symptom of Empty Nest).






But that was a long time ago ...and Ash doesn't crawl in bed for a morning snuggle (matter of fact she is usually the first one out the door)





and Barry is usually in a
RGEB golf shirt




but it was a nice momentary flash back to a time long long ago. But damn did he look good this morning when he went out the door.

No comments: