Friday, June 27, 2008

Blogging under the influiance EN6




We tasted all kinds of wines this afternoon... the good thing is that we are within walking distance of the center of town so we had a great little walk (yes my kind of little walk, so the Bear is taking a little nap now)






first we stopped at the gooscreek wineryy I liked that one because they have a free wi-fi wine bar ( I know I was pretty impress). We had five diffrent wines and bought a bottle of Viognier.


then we walked around some more and then we went over to the Bounty Hunter for another tasting and some dinner.... we had 5 diff rent Pinot Noir (they called this grouping Pinoit Envy). We had some BBQ for dinner and it was turniping in a wonderful evening.
After dinner we walked around downtown Napa and found a band playing down at a little amphitheater... the band was a little to Indy for me
but I am starting to doze a little so I am going to take a nap/// i will finish a little later


No comments: