Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Channukah oh Channukah




Come light my menorah......

Well here we are the month of December is young, the 4th to be exact and here in SoCal it is 85 degrees shorts weather but it just doesn't feel like Channukah.

Last year it was just Ash, Bubbie, Bear and me....and that was hard but we thought it would get better.... but no ... it is even emptier this year. Sam and Celia are gone still, Morgan is staying in Fl to work, Ashleigh is down at temple almost every night and Bubbie is leaving town on Friday... I guess this is what empty nest is all about....


So we thought that we would go down to synagogue for the Latka bar... sounds good and I don't have to clean up and I could be with my kid on channukah while she was there with everyone Else's kid.

But alas .... if you want latkas you just have to do them yourselves... or go to the deli.

So Happy Hannukah and we see how the dreidel spins tomorrow.

No comments: