Monday, December 18, 2006

It's Slurpeee Time

isn't it fun when great minds think alike.

a few weeks ago in the Target ad I saw it the perfect gift for Sherri (the person responsible for this family's addiction to Slurpees)
A Slurpee Machine! This was actually a toy but it was a Slurpee Machine with the official 7-11 name. I had to get it for her, and I did. It was actually the first hanukkah present that I bought for anyone.

Imagine my surprise as the Lorch family arrived at the party with a box wrapped in almost the same paper as my gift for Sherri. Now I must tell you the box was a little mis-shapened with angled corners to the box stands out no matter how it is wrapped.







We gave Ashleigh and Staci the job of opening the presents and yes it is true great minds think alike.




Of course once they were opened they had to be used and
Ashleigh is now a pro at making Slurpeeeeessss!!!!!

No comments: