Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it is a cold wet rainy or snowy day



but we have started our way out of Portland..... who is the we you ask?


that would be Celia and me...
oh yeah and a car full of stuff..... as Celia put it her whole life was reduced down to 12 boxes and 3 suitcases.




I don't know if you remember but about 2 1/2 years ago Celia left Warm Sunny Southern California for Portland Oregon for a new life....but as you might remember back in May the wedding didn't happen. So when that didn't happen it was time for plan B....which would be moving back to California.
it took a little time but she is coming back on her terms....employed and with a plan.
so at 6:00 the morning I left for Portland I arrived at 10:00 and we were on the road by 2:00 ... so here we go again my favorite thing to do when going on a road trip .... I blog.

No comments: