Sunday, November 23, 2008

The nest is empty ...again EN24

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't get me wrong I love my kids.... 
but it is so nice and quiet when no one is here
we (that would be Barry, me and the dog) can sit quietly 
yeah right...

I can knit (a new skill...and I can make a mean scarf) 
Barry can read 
and Shomer, well he can bring us balls and ropes and other items that he would like us to throw  so he can go chase them......

where is everyone you ask?? 
well as we go into this Thanksgiving week 

Celia 
is in Portland 
she will be down for Hanukkah but we will miss her at our table
Nathan 
is in Florida 
he will be starting EMT school in January 
we will miss having him at our table
Samantha 
is still up in Davis 
waiting for Asheigh to arrive and  coming home on Wednesday...
Morgan
is in Florida we will miss having her at our table
Ashleigh.... 
has just sacheted in from STS Family Camp (she was a counselor)
and is now off to Davis to spend some time with her sister
and keep her company on the drive home.

So until Wednesday... the nest will be empty 
Barry and I will just have to figure out what to do with the time
suggestions are not necessary.

No comments: