Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's time to build the sukkah again





Last year I told you all about our sukkah and how I had no tall people to help me. This year it was a little different... Sam, as one of her last great acts of kindness, engaged the help of one of her friends from USY, Hebrew High and Pilgrimage, David who is tall to help put up our sukkah.



Now the sukkah is not finished yet... but we had to get some of it done before we left to take Sammie up to Davis (she is up there and there will be more blogging to follow). So David came over last week to help me get the frame put together.
He even had Sam up on the ladder trying to do some of it. But she was much better at getting the splinter out than she was at putting the screws in. Any way the one part of the tradition that we forgot was to have David sign the posts after had helped.
I have until Wednesday night to get the rest of it done... oh for just a few more USYers.

No comments: