Monday, August 27, 2007

Friday Morning in Old Sturbridge Village




Well what would a trip to Massachusetts be with out going to Old Sturbridge Village...


and if we are going to an old village what would it be with out rain? (remember Williamsburg, and if you don't ask Ashleigh, Barry, Bubbie, Sam or Renee) That's right it rained and not just little drizzle real need an umbrella or poncho type rain.
But we went and we had a great time...

Barry and Sam made friend with a couple of bulls named Harry and Lance.












We also saw how people lived in the early 1800's and all I can say is I am glad I am living now.... I think Sam and Morgan are also...
They did learn to make tin candle holders... (I now have 1830 style shabbos candle holders)
















but I just don't think they were too excited about milking a cow more than once in their lifetime...



No comments: