Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What is the hottest commodity in Israel ?



O.k. so maybe I am giving myself a little to much credit but all the kids seem to want them. At least all the kids that Sam knows.


I know they like the pillows but the collages are quicker and can be sent via snail mail and e-mail.



I started doing these as letters to Mike the Greek back when he was in the Army and then to Morgan and Nathan when we were re-building the house way back in 2003. So these collages are not new but they are a fun way to keep those we love in touch with what we are doing way out in California.
So it really was a no brainer that when Sam went to Israel that I would send her letters on the back of my family friendly stationary what I didn't expect was the request for their own collages that I would get from the kids... including some of my own (Celia) anyway I thought you might like to see what we have been sending to Sam and some of the other collages that I have been creating over the years.


Enjoy


























No comments: