Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dinner with Fifi

I have not been keeping up with what has been happening currently and I still have so much from Israel to still put up... but I can not continue to live in the past.
On Tuesday February 6th... Barry, Ashleigh and I drove over the hill ... to have dinner with Fifi. We went to The Grand Lux Cafe at the Beverly Center.
Now dinner was good and the company was wonderful. We caught each other up on our respective family members. But the highlight of the evening for me was when Ashleigh tried her first taste of the New Orleans Beignets. I enjoyed these before but Ash just melted... I believe she liked the raspberry sauce best but I could never be sure.
But one thing I know is that Ashleigh will be coming back for more Beignets... her new favorite dessert. So if anyone knows were to find them in the valley.... please let me know.