Friday, September 01, 2006



What Is Laguna Beach????

It is a place that memories are made... Although some of the pictures will have to go in later when I get home and scan them in but I can see them so vividly in my mind.

I can remember the first time I came here with just my Parents and Celia she was 3 and we had a wonderful time just exploring the city and all the different Art Festivals even though our favorite was and still is the Sawdust Festival.

I can remember watching my two girls all over main beach. That was a tradition, after dinner we would walk down to the beach and play in the children area. He thought them how to jump off the jungle gym and land like the gymnast do.

But unfortunately time changes and so do the things that we weave into our traditions. This trip was a little different for us we are here with only one kid but Ashleigh and Barry and I were looking forward to: Wahoo's but they are gone~Jamba Juice but they are gone~walking through the Big Dog store (o.k. that was just Bear) and it is gone, I have also found out that two of my favorite artist at the Sawdust festival have passed away in the past year.

So time moves on and now we cherish the pictures a little more (they will be on as soon as I get home) and look for some new memories to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... you know you have to go to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and have a Carmel Apple for me! I miss Lauguna and hope you guys are having a great time! Dont forget about the Ice Cream Shop down the street on the cornor... you know the one i am talking about.