Saturday, May 02, 2009

A White Pair of Vans



What do you do with a pair of white slip on vans?

well some people would say ...wear them

others might say to find some what to scotch guard them so they can stay white

but if you Ashleigh you say ..."why it's a blank canvas...I've got to paint them!!!!"


and that is what she did...

Now this wouldn't be the first time Asheligh decorated her tennis shoes. 2 years ago she did her first pair of white vans... but that was just her name.

So she gathered all my paints and brushes, planed it out and then went to work





The details that she put into this is very impressive, each shoe is different...one has Jerusalem on the heal and the other has Los Angeles....


She even pays tribute to her Pilgrimage group also known as "The 808"








I have no idea how she comes up with some of her designs all I can tell you for certain is that I am sooo glad we have a replacement for the first pair of white vans she altered.



No comments: