Wednesday, April 01, 2009

catch up time

oh my gosh!!!! it has been 6 weeks and I apologize time just seems to be going faster and faster... so here is the quick up date with more details and pictures to follow:

Celia and I arrived home she started her new job and she has already moved to her own apartment Ashleigh is glad to have her bathroom back... but not for long becasue this Saturday Morgan will be out for spring break.  

This will be Morgans last visit under the auspices of the court orders since she turned 18 in January and she will graduate in May! Yeah although we are still in waiting to hear from colleges window

Samantha came down for her spring break went to Palms Springs for 3 days came back home and went back  to Davis for the spring semester but she will be back for Passover

Ashleigh has wheels...yes that right she drives so we never see her and she will be spending the summer the whole summer up at camp as a Madrich (Jr counselor) so we will be empty nesting again.  I am making my list.

So I am hoping for a little peace tonight and I will give you more details and some pictures.

No comments: