Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to All




What is Mothers Day ... some people call it a Hallmark Holiday... other people say that it is our opportunity to show our mothers how thankful we are that they are our mothers... some people will say "if you don't see your mother on Mothers Day then you are not being respectful".... But what I have come to realize as I became a mom again and again and again...is that:





1. If I need a particular day to be remembered or acknowledged as being a mom ... then I really have to question what kind of mom I am.








2. As much as my children are saying thank you to me I need to say thank you to them for making me a mom and for making my life wonderful.











From those I gave birth to

























To those I married














It is those people that made me a mom


(Celia, Nathan, Samantha, Morgan and Ashleigh)

That make my Mothers Day wonderful.


So Thank You Kids... and to everyone else... I hope you had a great Mothers Day

No comments: