Sunday, November 18, 2007

Way to many Good-Bys

I have been doing this blog for 16 months now and have just had way to many people to say good by to. Jane last April then there was Mark and Norman in July.

and now Joel





When someone who is older passes away we are sad but move on comforted by the fullness of their life.... when someone who is young is taken from us we are sadder because of the unknown potential. But the hardest loss I think is when they are in the prime of their life touching people in so many ways sometimes when they don't even know it. and that is where I am left with regards to Joel Schickman. A year ago he was a young rabbinic student with three wonderful little boys a beautiful wife and a voice that could draw anyone in, and know he is gone.


It is with great sadness and tears that just come out of nowhere that I say good by to Joel, you will forever be in my heart and thoughts.

No comments: