Thursday, March 08, 2007

bubbie practice

yes I know ... not quite what I was thinking about doing on this second Thursday night in March. There are basket ball games to be played and watched... and in the case of UCLA cried over. But that is not what I am doing, I am sitting at my brothers house ... listening to see if they are sleeping ... I am not going to look just in case I am right .... and I was half right one down one fighting it....

I have just returned to my computer from the mandatory potty run... 1 hour after you are in bed if mommy is not home... but thank god Mommy is home and aunt Renee is out of here.

2 comments:

Earl of Portland said...

did you enjoy your bubbie practice?

Tracy said...

oh it wasn't that bad was it? they told me they would like to do it again! how's your schedule next week ;)
we love you auntie! (and thank yoU!)