Friday, October 09, 2009

Off on a new adventure



This year we are experimenting with Empty Nest....I know I know Ashliegh is still in school and at home (kind of...but that is for another post) so we are trying to just do little trips...and that is what we are on this weekend.


We are in Arizona, at The Kierland Resort and Villa's in Scottsdale to be exact...using a little timeshare for a little rest and relaxation.



One of our favorite places to relax is in the Lazy River....a 900 foot river pool where you grab an inner tub and just float....when we get home I will put up the pictures from the Lazy River (oopps forgot the sync cord for the water proof camera).







And as wonderful as it is during the day



it is a great place to walk and sit at night.


with little lighted seating areas an fire pits all over the property.





I think I am going to enjoy this empty nest thing...



No comments: